1. kate moss
2. did you know angelina and brad finally got married? ❤
3. are these beauty looks over the board or fun to look at?
4. lily collins in one of my favorite dresses of all time
5. still obsessed with the long skirt look
6. NYFW!!!! and all that S/S 15 stuff 😉
To start off, Rebecca Taylor displays a blend of comfort and feminine gracefulness
Rebecca Minkoff is quirky as usual, also those 3d dresses are blowing my mind
Dion Lee is all about creating contemp art
SUNO again nails the art of blending patterns
Coach is channeling some different vibes this season
Altuzarra reimagines the leather skirt
Parabal Gurung reveals some colors
Tibi brings the basics back
DVF continues to make more elegant dresses
Tory Burch incorporates a lot of bold colors and patterns
3.1 Philip Lim has very clean-cut lines and silhouettes
Rag & Bone perfects the neutral basics
Delpozo brings out your sweetest dreams
Michael Kors creates some interesting shapes
Oscar de la Renta does some intricate magic with flowers
Jeremy Scott makes use of some jewelry designed by Miley Cyrus
Ralph Lauren is out there in the wild west
7. reformation is everywhere
9. Georgia May Jagger for Miss Vogue Australia
10. ever wonder what the backstage of a fashion show looks like?
11. Nabokov book designs
12. klimt in tears
13. this chanel bag looks like one of those lunch boxes on the plane–dig or toss?
14. NYFW celebrity styles
15. the desert
17. sometimes a simple look can be everything
18. david beckham looking more handsome than ever
19. j.law for dior
20. rosie nails it again!
21. ever thought of wearing a split long shirt over?